Tuesday, March 14, 2006


The bad guys are trying to take over the good guys' tower (which is their base). The helicopter is shooting lava at the good guy's tank (the one with camouflage). When the helicopter shot the good guys' tank, it made a big bump and the guy that was controlling the big cannon accidentally pushed the lever for the grenade to come out. And the grenade hit the escape ship. But luckily it didn't melt it because another good ship made the lava turn cold with icy cold ice water.

The tower has shot the helicopter because of what it has done to the tank. And now the helicopter is on fire.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you might become an engineer and design lots of machines. After seeing this picture and reading your story about it, now I think you might become a movie director!

Love, Grandma

2:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Josh. I really liked your drawing. The tanks were cool. I like lava.

4:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work . It is great!!!
your cousin.

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work . It is great!!!
your cousin.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home